Sunday 31 December 2006

Show me the money!

Show me the money!!

Sorry to start my blog in such a loud and brash manner, but like Cuba Gooding Jr I want you (Tom Cruise if we are going to play the whole role play game) to show me the money. I have grown tired of spending week after week searching for money making ideas on the net only to be confronted by spotty (they are always spotty!) 24 year old millionaires showing off with their flashy websites.

Ok, so here is the plan. I am one man with one dream(well two, but the second involves things I couldn't possibly speak about in a family friendly blog). One dream to earn £100,o00 before the end of 2007. How am I going to do it? I have no idea! But I know that if some spotty 24 year old computer geek from Grimsby (it's always Grimsby in a negative example) can do it then so can I!

Over the course of the next 12 months I intend to update you on my attempts to make £100,000. So will the people of the world 'show me the money'? Tune in during the days and weeks to come to find out.

See you all soon....

'Show me the money'

No comments: