Thursday 11 January 2007

A Breakthorugh at Last!

Ok, so I know that many of you have been wondering what has happened to the ‘man on a mission’, and that the rumours have been rife. Some speculated that I had blown my profits on a 48 hour drinking binge and ended up a Swedish fishing trawler. Others that I've become so disillusioned with my money making quest that I had gone quietly mad and was to be found rocking back and forward in my bedroom chair, chanting slowly “77p!”. Well I am hear to tell you that you were all wrong and that I do in fact have some rather shocking news.

Hold your hats guys and gals……for I am now £81 in profit!

Ok granted, it is unlikely that Entrepreneur magazine are going to be calling anytime soon, but I am now well on my way. My quest is now like some kind of run away train gradually accelerating until eventually it is an unstoppable force of power and momentum (or more like a Y reg old Fiesta with a broken exhaust struggling up a steep hill?).

Now before you all flood my inbox with inquisitive questions like “how did this fool turn £1 into £81” let me explain something to you. It was not easy! When you search the net for money making ideas you get promise after promise of easy cash, for very little work. Well my experience is that this simply isn’t true. I have though found a way that will enable me to earn (hopefully!!) rather a lot of money over the coming days and weeks as long as I am prepared to work at it a little.

Ok until next time……

Sorry just teasing, I intend to share every detail of my money making escapades with this blog in all its glory details, so here goes. While trawling the net day after day I discovered the beauty of affiliate marketing. For those unfamiliar with the term ‘affiliates’ are people who promote other people’s products, in exchange for an often hefty commission. I won’t bore you with the details but I downloaded a free guide from www.DiscoverAffiliateSecrets.com and it has given me an unbelievably thorough education on how to get started. I’ll be honest I’m not great with computers, but this guide really does show you what to do in great detail. No waffle, no hassle. To get your free copy visit www.discoveraffiliatesecrets.com today

Coming soon in the next instalment…..”How I turned my £81 into £81,000 in just 1 hour (OK, I can dream can’t I?!)

See you soon.

No comments: