Tuesday 2 January 2007

Profit is here! Profit is here!

Houston we have lift off!!

Brace yourselves good readers, for this fine blog has just taken its first step toward its £100,000 target bonanza. Yep, that's right, this little ol' blog (it feels a bit big post Christmas turkey!) is now firmly on the path towards the spinning newspaper headlines, and worldwide adulation, which will surely come its way when it helps me turn £1 into £100,000!

Ok, are you sitting comfortably? Good, so I'll begin (can you taste the excitement in the air?). Yesterday this fine blog made, wait for it, (drum roll please...) 76 pence from people clicking those lovely looking adverts to the left of this post!! I can almost hear your collective gasp from here. 76 pence in just one day. If I carry on at this rate I will have hit my target in just (just!) 131,000 days (give or take the odd thousand days of course).

Well, granted, earning £100,000 over the course of 360 years does not make me an internet guru just yet, but at least I'm on the right road. Ok, maybe the road is heading to some small English Yorkshire village where the locals have 6 toes and 3 eyes, and not some glimmering metropolis, but it is a road none-the-less!

Tune in tommorow to see if I can up my pace to just a little bit faster than my grandad during a cross country egg and spoon race....

2 comments:

James B said...

Congratulations! Only £99,999.24p to go!

Money Hungry said...

Thanks James....this may take a while me thinks!!